Wednesday, October 12, 2011

SAC Results

First of all, congrats to everyone who went to SAC! The results are just in, so here's a summarized version:

Men
Wins/Losses: 2 - 3
Win %: 40%
Rank: 4 out of 7

Women
Wins/Losses: 3 - 2
Win %: 60%
Rank: 3 out of 7


Combined Team
Wins/Losses: 2 - 3
Win %: 40%
Rank: 4 out of 7


If you'd like to see the full data for GWU (including the results for each squad, gender, and school), click on the link below to see the google spreadsheet.

SAC Results

Congrats, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Are you going to eventually fill out how each weapons and gender placed?

    Also, do you have individual stuff, or no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, ws against Pittsburgh doesn't add up to 9.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see now. I thought I7 was for women's saber but it's for women's overall. Ignore my first question.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The spreadsheet is based on the results sent out by SAC itself. If you want to see all the results (including those from other schools), let me know and I can email it to you!

    ReplyDelete