Monday, April 11, 2011

Reimbursement

From Jo:

"For anyone who paid for expenses on this trip, we do not have enough in the account to reimburse everyone. So the plan is for right now seniors are getting reimbursed first. Everyone else who paid OVER 30 dollars will be reimbursed next fall with club funds. I went through the majority of the receipts that I have and it seems everyone was wonderful about pitching in and paying for something. As I said before the event things like gas money and food would need to be paid for my team members in lieu of a travel charge. Thus anyone who spent more than 30 dollars will be reimbursed the difference, but for some people it may be marked and returned in the fall.

If you are a senior and I do not have your receipts I need them by tomorrow night as EAFs are due by Friday at the latest. For all non seniors get me your receipts and I will see what them team can do. "

No comments:

Post a Comment